Sunday, January 26, 2014

Who I am Revealed


My Jung test results were really not overly shocking to me. My results were introvert, intuitive, thinking and perceptive. The test showing introvert is really what I expected because while I am social when I get to know people, I am a very internal thinker. I am much more content working alone, or spending time to myself, or even in a small group, rather than a large gathering. Internally is where I do my best at thinking, and handling situations or emotions. Intuitive is not something most my friends and family would say I am if they were asked, but personally, I agree that I am intuitive. I’m constantly planning ahead, trying to workout the future. I always try to imagine how my life will be in the next 5 years, and I obsess over it. I also agree about following hunches because that’s always been my go-to for problem solving. I am not, nor have I ever been a feeling type of guy. I know feeling doesn’t necessarily mean emotions, but I strongly lean towards a thinker. I logically work through ever aspect of my life. I tend to be very confrontational and aggressive in my points on topics. I believe in fair treatment for everyone who works hard and strives to do their best in their life. I am perceptive according the results. The judging or perceiving indicator was somewhat surprising to me, simply because I prefer organization rather than go-with-the-flow mentality. I always get things done last minute, which is a perceiving trait. Also, I do enjoy being surprised rather than a continually steady life. I am very good at adapting to change, although I would much rather have stuck to my schedule. Overall, while I do have some overlapping tendencies in each indicator, I would agree with my test results. I think most people would also find they overlap in all areas because to be a well rounded person, I believe you have to have a little bit of every personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment