Monday, February 3, 2014

Find time to relax

The biggest problem for me is letting go and relaxing. Between work, and school, and military duty on weekends and on call, I never seem to make anytime for myself. The amount of stress my schedule puts me under probably demands a little break away sometime just to clear my head and realize that there's more to my life than running around with a packed sschedule. I could really use a weekend back at my parents house where I could go hunting with my dad, or just sit around and talk with my parents and relax. I kind of thrust myself into commitments without ever thinking about how I am going to get enough time to sleep, or study and it really causes quite a bit of stress in the long run. Even as I sit here and type this about needing to maybe find time to destress and relax, I know I won't ever sacrifice something else I have committed to in order for me to have a lazy, laidback day. I'm sure that over the summer when school is out I'll have some free time after work to relax and be a noraml 20 year old kid, but for now, my relaxation time is slim. Honestly, one of the more relaxing things I've done the past few weeks is write in this blog. I thought it was a stupid idea at first, but I suppose it does help with your writing in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment